Casey Building Inspections have well qualified and insured property inspectors who offer thorough and cost effective pre-purchase building and pest inspections in Carrum Downs. We help remove the mystery from purchasing a property by giving you a full report on any defects –from major structural defects down to minor problems that could turn into serious problems later on.
We identify the needs of our clients they might have related to their property. We address their concerns through our building inspections in Carrum Downs, in addition to an inspection report we also provide general advice on property restorations and renovation if required.
This means when you take our building inspections in Carrum Downs, you can make a more informed decision on your purchase, with full awareness of any hidden costs that could be lurking down the track. We are always on time and try our best to offer same-day inspection services depending on the location and our schedule.
What We Do:
- Pre-purchase building inspections – Includes assessment of the building interior, exterior, structural soundness and grounds.
- Pest inspections – Discover the presence and extent of any termites and timber pests as well as any structural damage caused.
- Dilapidation reports – We provide a full report on property condition before work starts on a neighbouring property.
- Special-purpose reports – These can be requested for particular areas of a property, such as a cracking wall and include a full assessment plus recommendations for possible solutions.
- Vendor building inspections – Carrum Downs vendors can commission these before the building is listed in order to give the possible buyer peace of mind.
- Property handover reports – These reports are performed for new builds before the builder receives final payment, ensuring any defects are rectified before you move in.
Our aim is to offer the best local building and pest inspection in Carrum Downs for new home buyers or those buying an investment property in Carrum Downs.
All our Building and Pest Inspection in Carrum Downs are carried out by a qualified engineer and certified termite inspector. Your inspection will cover structural defects and be carried out according to Australian standards 4349-1-2007 and 4349.3-2010.
Carrum Downs is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, which is 36 km south-east of Melbourne’s Central Business District, within the City of Frankston local government area. Carrum Downs has a population of 20,711 at the 2016 Census.
Area: 19.5 km²
Postal code: 3201
Location: 36 km (22 mi) from Melbourne; 7 km (4 mi) from Frankston
Population: 20,711 (2016)
Federal division: Division of Isaacs
LGA(s): City of Frankston
Get the Assurance You Need With Our Range of Services
When you invest in a property, you need the expertise of a building inspector. We are dedicated to giving our clients the peace of mind they wish for by providing professional building and pest inspection services in Carrum Downs.
In case you are looking at a property and need an experienced and thorough team to conduct comprehensive pre purchase building and pest inspections in Carrum Downs, Casey Building Inspections will give you the clarity you need.
To learn more about our property inspection services contact us at 0488 339 686 today.