Casey Building Inspections have well qualified and insured property inspectors who offer thorough and cost effective pre-purchase building and pest inspections in Carrum Downs. We help remove the mystery from purchasing a property by giving you a full report on any defects –from major structural defects down to minor problems that could turn into serious problems later on. This means you can make a more informed decision on your purchase, with full awareness of any hidden costs that could be lurking down the track.
What We Do:
- Pre-purchase building inspections – Includes assessment of the building interior, exterior, structural soundness and grounds.
- Pest inspections – Discover the presence and extent of any termites and timber pests as well as any structural damage caused.
- Dilapidation reports – We provide a full report on property condition before work starts on a neighbouring property.
- Special-purpose reports – These can be requested for particular areas of a property, such as a cracking wall and include a full assessment plus recommendations for possible solutions.
- Vendor building inspections – Carrum Downs vendors can commission these before the building is listed in order to give the possible buyer peace of mind.
- Property handover reports – These reports are performed for new builds before the builder receives final payment, ensuring any defects are rectified before you move in.
Our aim is to offer the best local building inspection services possible for new home buyers or for those buying an investment property in Carrum Downs
All our building and Pest Inspections are carried out by a qualified engineer and certified termite inspector. Your inspection will cover structural defects and be carried out according to Australian standards 4349-1-2007 and 4349.3-2010.