Casey Building Inspections offers thorough and cost effective pre-purchase building and pest inspections in Carrum Downs. We help take the guesswork out of buying property by giving you a full report on any defects –from major structural defects down to minor problems that could turn into serious problems later on. This means you can make a more informed decision on your purchase, with full awareness of any hidden costs that could be lurking down the track.
What We Do:
- Pre-purchase building inspections – Includes assessment of the building interior, exterior, structural soundness, and grounds.
- Pest inspections – Discover the presence and extent of any termites, and timber pests as well as any structural damage caused.
- Dilapidation reports – We provide a full report on property condition before works commence on a neighbouring property.
- Special-purpose reports – These can be requested for particular areas of a property, such as a cracking wall, and include a full assessment plus recommendations for possible solutions.
- Vendor building inspections – Carrum Downs vendors can commission these before the building is listed in order to give the potential buyer peace of mind.
- Property handover reports – These are performed for new builds before the builder receives final payment, ensuring any defects are rectified before you move in.
- Our aim is to offer the best local building inspector service possible for new home buyers or those buying an investment property in Carrum Downs
- All our building and Pest Inspections are carried out by a qualified engineer and certified termite inspector. Your inspection will cover structural defects and be carried out to Australian standard As 4349-1-2007 and AS 4349.3-2010.