Property Inspections in Cannons Creek
There’s no shortage of defects that can surface in a property prior to buying or selling it. This is why it’s important to conduct a comprehensive inspection that can identify every possible issue. At Casey Building Inspections, our team of inspectors and engineers have the expertise and experience to cover all your needs. This helps make us the number one choice for property inspections in Cannons Creek and surrounding suburbs.
Our Range of Inspection Reports
When booking our property inspections, you can take advantage of a range of services that can fulfil any need or circumstance. These include:
- Pre-Purchase Inspection – Assesses the property’s condition and identifies issues prior to purchase for the purpose of saving money down the track.
- Handover Report – Organised prior to vacating a property or taking on a new lease.
- Pest Inspection – Identifies signs of termites or borers in the property. These can be combined with pre-purchase inspections for a discounted rate.
- Special Purpose Report – Includes crack monitoring, foundation problems, structural integrity reports and roof inspections.
- Dilapidation Report – Conducted prior to construction commencing on a neighbouring property to compensate for any damage that occurs as a result.
Call us now on 0488 339 686 or contact us online for more information about our property inspections in Cannons Creek.