Pre Purchase Building Inspection
From $325 (+GST)
- General assessment of property
- Documentation of all major and minor defects with recommendations for rectification
- Identify safety hazards resulting from structural issues including decks, roofs and subfloors with recommendations
- Photos and clear descriptions of defects included in report
- Conducted in accordance with Australian Standards
Pre Purchase Building and Pest Inspection
Best Value save over 20%
From $495 (+GST)
- Bonus information and tips for maintenance and areas of improvement
- Discounted price when combining building and pest inspections
- Includes Identification of minor or major defects, safety hazards and maintenance recommendations
- Guaranteed Same-day report – clear, detailed, with photos and descriptions
- Structural defect inspection
- Termite and other timber pest inspection using the latest technology
- Conducted to the same high standard as the individual inspections
Timber Pest Inspection
From $325 (+GST)
- Reports cover termites, borers, and areas of rot or fungal decay
- Identification of any safety hazards resulting from timber pest activity
- Latest moisture sensors detect termite activity
- Identification of conditions conducive to timber pest activity, plus recommendations
- Full site assessment and recommendations
- Report includes colour photos of all high-risk areas susceptible to timber pest activity
Contact Us for a Quote Today
Still wondering, ‘How much does a building inspection cost?’ We can provide a tailored quote based on your property and specific needs. When comparing building and pest inspection prices, it’s important to remember that you are investing not only in the look and value of your property, but in the safety of you and your family. It is vital you choose a company that will perform a thorough inspection, provide a comprehensive report with expert recommendations, and give you a 100% quality guarantee. That’s where Casey Building Inspections has the edge over the competition. Contact us today by phone, email, or online contact form.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q - Should I search for the lowest priced inspections?
A – There is a saying “You can employ a good building inspector or a cheap building inspector – but you won’t get both”. If you shop for the cheapest building inspection, you might find the quality of the inspection and reporting is not as good, helpful or as thorough as you might have wished. We are not the cheapest or the most expensive building inspection service in Melbourne, but we provide a thorough and professional inspection and report, and a 100% quality guarantee.
Q - What payments do you accept?
A – We accept payment by cash, EFT (electronic funds transfer to our bank account), or PayPal. To pay by credit card or PayPal: You can send money to firstname.lastname@example.org using your credit card securely via PayPal. Go to www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/send-money-online. (Note: you don’t need a PayPal account, just a credit card). To pay by EFT: If you wish to transfer funds electronically, let us know and we will send you our bank account details.
Q - What do your other services cost?
Please see our FAQs page for more frequently asked questions.
Your inspection will be carried out by a qualified engineer and licensed termite inspector. We use the latest technology & meet Australian standards.
Same day report
Our detailed reports include photos. They are completed on-site & emailed to you at the completion of the inspection.
All suburbs of Melbourne
We service all areas of Melbourne, Mornington Peninsula, Gippsland and South Eastern Suburbs.