Building Inspections Scoresby
Casey Building Inspections is proud to offer impeccable pest inspections, dilapidation reports and pre-purchase building inspections in Scoresby. Our independent inspectors are fully insured and qualified on whom you can lay your trust upon to perform thorough assessments and provide clear, concise and unbiased information on a property.
All of our pre-purchase building inspections are conducted in accordance with Australian Standards AS 4349-1-2007 and AS 4349.3-2010. They include:
- A thorough assessment of the property
- Documentation of any defects that may be present (including photographs and descriptions)
- Identification of any safety hazards (including structural problems with decks, roofs and subfloors)
- Identification of minor defects
- Clear and concise same-day reporting of our findings and
- Expert recommendations on rectifying defects.
Scoresby is located 29 km east of Melbourne’s Central Business District, within the City of Knox which is a local government area.
Area: 9.4 km≤
Elevation: 80 m
Postal code: 3179
State electorate(s): Rowville
Population: 6,022 (2016)
Peace of Mind with Our Services
Casey Building Inspections conduct detailed pre-purchase property inspections in Bulleen and in addition to this we also provide services such as:
- Termite inspections
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Handover reports
- Quality of tradesman work
- Special-purpose reports
- Vendor inspections
If you are ready to schedule a consultation and want peace of mind, then give us a call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also complete an online enquiry form to receive a prompt response from our friendly team.