Discovered a house or business property in Wantirna that’s gotten you excited? With Westfield Knox shopping centre located in the suburb, in addition to glorious Dandenong Ranges just a short drive away, it’s a perfect area to raise your family and do business. Of course, the house needs to be equally as liveable, which is why Casey Building Inspections is proud to offer property inspections in Wantirna, Wantirna South and other surrounding areas.
Do not commit to your dream home until you’ve had a property inspection conducted by experts in the field just like Casey Building Inspections. Pre-purchase inspections of a residential as well as investment property provide the potential buyers valuable insights on the condition of the building and the property as a whole. This enables the buyer to make a better buying decision. They can pull out of the sale, negotiate a better purchase price, or move forward if the property passes inspection.
Trusted Service & Advice from an Independent Professional
- We aim to offer the best possible building and pest inspection services for new home buyers or those buying an investment property in Wantirna.
- All our building and Pest Inspections as well as other property inspections are carried out by experienced and knowledgeable engineer and certified termite inspector. The property inspection will cover structural defects and will be carried out to Australian standard AS 4349-1-2007 and AS 4349.3-2010.
- Casey Building Inspections is a professional building inspection organisation offering full service for new property buyers and existing property owners.
Wantirna, a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, is located within the City of Knox about 24 km east of Melbourne’s Central Business District. Wantirna has a population of 13,818 according to 2016 Census.
The name Wantirna is derived from the local aboriginal population’s meaning for, “a gurgling stream”.
Wantirna has a Knox Private Hospital and Westfield Knox shopping centre and the East Link tollway runs through Wantirna city road with interchanges at Boronia Road and Burwood Highway.
Postal code: 3152
State electorate(s): Bayswater
Hotels: 3-star and 5-star with an average cost of $114 and $129 respectively
University: Melbourne School of Theology
Our Range of Services
Apart from conducting detailed pre-purchase inspections in Wantirna, Casey Building Inspections also provide assistance with:
- Termite inspection
- Pre-purchase inspection
- Handover report
- Commercial building inspection
- Special-purpose report and
- Vendor inspection
Our team thoroughly inspects your property to provide comprehensive and easy to understand reports and the opportunity to discuss the findings with the inspector. Give us a call or, email us at email@example.com, or complete an online enquiry form to receive a prompt response from our professional team.