When it comes to buying a house, you will want to organise a building inspection it’s natural to want assurance that it’s perfect before signing on the dotted line. After all, you wouldn’t buy a used car without going for a test drive, so why would you commit to buying a house without having a pre-purchase inspection conducted by an independent team like Casey Building Inspections? We specialise in performing detailed building inspections in Doncaster, Doncaster East and nearby suburbs to determine whether your potential property will become your dream home or a financial trap.
About your Home Inspector. The team at Casey Building Inspections offers property inspections to Doncaster residents at competitive prices. Our property assessments are performed by qualified and independent engineers, with same-day reports provided to detail any hidden defects.
- Our inspectors use advanced moisture-sensor technology to uncover termites and wood-boring insects. Discounted rates are available on combined pre-purchase inspections and pest inspections.
- We’re able to perform thorough assessments of your prospective property, followed by a same-day report on its condition. This includes details of any hidden defects that could end up costing you money down the track.
- We can complete handover reports on new builds before you make final payment to your builder/s, ensuring any defects can be rectified before moving in.
- We can provide pre-listing building inspections for Doncaster sellers who want to ensure peace of mind for their potential buyers.
- Special-Purpose Reports: These include reports on foundation problems, wall cracking, roof inspections, uneven floors, geotechnical testing, and assessments on the quality of work by tradesmen.