Casey Building Inspections offers proficient and cost-effective pre-purchase building inspections, termite examination, handover inspections and structural defects reports for Langwarrin home owners and buyers. We give our customers brief, relevant and unbiased information on their home’s condition, based on a thorough assessment by a qualified engineer and termite inspector.
All our inspections are conducted according to Australian Standards AS 4349-1-2007 and AS 4349.3-2010, our services for property inspections include:
- A general evaluation of the property
- Documentation of all serious and minor defects (accompanied by photos and descriptions)
- Identification of any safety hazards caused by structural issues with decks, roofs and subfloors
- A comprehensive pest inspection, including assessment of resulting timber damage and structural defects
- A clear and detailed same-day report on our findings
- Recommendations for rectification of defects and hazards