- Our aim is to offer the best building and pest inspection service possible for home buyers in Rowville
- All our building and Pest Inspections are carried out by a qualified engineer and certified termite inspector. Your inspection will cover structural defects and be carried out to Australian standard AS 4349-1-2007 and AS 4349.3-2010.
- We are a professional building inspection service offering full service you will deal with one person only throughout the whole process.
The team at Casey Building Inspections offers property inspections to Rowville residents at competitive prices. Our property assessments are performed by qualified and independent engineers, with same-day reports provided to detail any hidden defects.
- Our inspectors use advanced moisture-sensor technology to uncover termites and wood-boring insects. Discounted rates are available on combined pre-purchase inspections and pest inspections.
- We’re able to perform thorough assessments of your prospective property, followed by a same-day report on its condition. This includes details of any hidden defects that could end up costing you money down the track.
- We can complete handover reports on new builds before you make final payment to your builder/s, ensuring any defects can be rectified before moving in.
- We can provide pre-listing building inspections for Rowville sellers who want to ensure peace of mind for their potential buyers.
- Special-Purpose Reports: These include reports on foundation problems, wall cracking, roof inspections, uneven floors, geotechnical testing, and assessments on the quality of work by tradesmen.