For peace of mind on your property investment, Casey Building Inspections can be trusted to provide thorough and professional building inspections in Skye. There are many reasons why homes and businesses request pre-purchase inspections, dilapidation reports and pest checks from our team.
These reasons include:
To Check for Termites
Termites can cause massive damage to your home, costing you financially and putting your family at risk from the dangers of weakened timber. Our pest inspections utilise advanced technology to check for the presence of termites and other wood-boring insects at Skye properties. We provide full site assessments and a same-day report that contains findings on termite activity, areas of rot or fungal decay, any safety hazards resulting from timber damage, and recommendations on how to proceed.
To Help You Make a Sound Property Investment
Our pre-purchase inspections in Skye will inform you of any serious defects in the home you are considering purchasing. Conducted in accordance with Australian Standards, they include:
- A general assessment of the property
- Identification of safety hazards
- Documentation of all serious and minor defects – including photos and clear descriptions
- Recommendations on rectifying defects
- Our aim is to offer the best local building inspector service possible for new home buyers or those buying an investment property in Skye
- All our building and Pest Inspections are carried out by a qualified engineer and certified termite inspector. Your inspection will cover structural defects and be carried out to Australian standard As 4349-1-2007 and AS 4349.3-2010.