With waterfront attractions, beautiful beaches, cultural diversity, and vibrant arts scene, Frankston, Frankston North and Frankston South have become popular destinations for property investment. If you’re thinking of taking the property plunge, make sure you contact Casey Building Inspections first. We conduct thorough building and pest inspections in Frankston and record any defects which could cost you a whole lot of time, money and stress down the track. These comprehensive Building Inspection Service in Frankston makes us a top choice for professional pre-purchase inspections, structural damage inspections dilapidation reports and other property inspections in the local Frankston area.
Why Choose Us?
We provide a thorough assessment – Our building and pest inspections in Frankston will cover your entire property, including the interior and exterior of your house, any structural damage and the grounds as well. We are fully insured and experienced independent building inspectors in the region.
Greater peace of mind – Our building inspections inform you of any issues within your home, from major structural issues to minor hidden defects that could creep up on you later.
Help prevent termite damage – Our building inspections in Frankston help uncover the presence of termites and other wood-boring insects, so you can nip any potential damage in the bud. Combined pest and pre-purchase property inspections also receive a service discount. We will take care of booking your building and pest inspection with the agent and let you know when they will come in for inspection. On the day of the inspection, you are welcome to attend it, but ensure that you notify us beforehand so that we can notify the agent that you will be present at the time of inspection.
- After completing the building and pest inspection of your Frankston property, we will make a detailed report and notify you of our findings via email on the same day. We are available anytime to answer any questions you may have regarding the building inspection reports.
- We strive to offer the best local building inspections in and around Frankston for those buying an investment property or new home buyers in Frankston.
- We have a team of well-qualified and expert engineers as well as certified termite inspectors to carry out all the building and pest inspections in Frankston. Your building inspection will cover structural defects and will be carried out to Australian standards AS 4349-1-2007 and AS 4349.3-2010.
Frankston is located on outer-suburb of Melbourne in Victoria, Australia in the local government area of the City of Frankston. It is about55 km south-east of the Melbourne city centre, above the Mornington Peninsula.
Elevation: 11 m
Area: 20.8 km²
Postal code: 3199
Population: 36,097 (2016)
Established: 29 May 1854
LGA: City of Frankston
Get the Assurance You Need With Our Range of Services
We not only conduct detailed pre-purchase inspections in Frankston, but also other services as well including
- Termite inspections
- Pre-purchase building inspections
- Structural damage inspections
- Handover reports
- Special-purpose reports and
- Vendor inspections
If you are looking to buy a property, then do not sign on the dotted line unless you have had the building inspected by professionals just like us. It is important to know the new property you’re thinking of purchasing has no defects and is not damaged by any pest activity. Our building inspectors will quickly conduct a building and pest inspection in Frankston before you make a final decision.
Call or email us or you can complete an online inquiry form as well to receive a prompt response from our local building inspector and get more information on the services we offer.