Property Inspections in Edithvale
Whether you’re a buyer who wants to know the full extent of a property’s condition before purchasing, or a seller who wants to ensure the sale of your Edithvale property proceeds smoothly, a property inspection conducted by Casey Building Inspections will provide you with the information you need. Our team of professionals possess the expertise and experience necessary to uncover a myriad of possible defects and offer the best solutions to fix them, making us an excellent choice for building inspections in Edithvale.
What We Offer
Casey Building Inspections can provide a range of detailed reports for those who require property inspections in Edithvale, including:
- Pre-Purchase Inspections – Carried out prior to the purchase of a property to ensure there are no hidden defects that could prove to be costly down the road.
- Vendor Inspections – These are commissioned by sellers in order to give buyers assurance that the property is in the condition they expect it to be in.
- Pest Inspections – Performed when clients suspect pest infestation in a property, these can also be combined with pre-purchase inspections for a price reduction.
- Dilapidation Reports – These detail the condition of the property prior to construction on a neighbouring property in the event that any damage incurred can be repaired or compensation paid.
- Special Purpose Reports – These include structural integrity reports, geotechnical testing, roof inspections and foundation issues.
Contact Casey Building Inspections today to make a booking for our property inspections in Edithvale. We look forward to serving you.